Grow your business by connecting to a powerful network of thousands of local business and community leaders. Learn best business practices, take innovative ideas back to your company, and have a little fun along the way! Take a look at our comprehensive event calendar and see how networking can grow your bottom-line.
Event Registration Policy
- Event registrations are only accepted when accompanied by a payment. Reservations may be "held" with a credit card number until an alternate payment is received or the reservation is cancelled.
- Event registration deadline is Noon EST the day prior to the event unless otherwise noted.
- All registrations are made PRIOR to the event due to limited seating or quick sales.
- Walk up registrations or attendees without a prior registration may be placed on a waiting list at the registration table. Payment for the event will not be accepted until the walk-in attendee is admitted.
- Registrations must be canceled two business days prior to the event to qualify for a refund of the registration fee. This also applies to registrations on hold with a credit card. Some events require more than two business days notice of cancellation.
- If the cancellation is not received two business days prior to the event, the credit card will be charged immediately following the event.
For additional information regarding our event registration policy or for help registering for an event,
please call (859) 578-8800 or email email@example.com
Now you can share your expertise with the Northern Kentucky business community! Hold your seminar, workshop, product demonstration or other business event in the attractive St. Elizabeth Board Room and we will advertise it on our Event Calendar and weekly Email Newsletter.
- Choose an available date and time. Contact Rosie Deckert at 859.426.3820 or firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability.
- Choose a level of service: will you handle registration and nametags, or do you want us to take care of it for you?
- Want to promote your event even further? We have special discounted advertising rates in the Northern Kentucky Business Journal for Member Events!
Please call Rosie Deckert at 859.426.3820 for questions and rentals. Click here for more details and the Member Event Rental Agreement.
The St. Elizabeth Board Room is also available for private meetings and engagements. For room rentals that do not need promotion through the Event Calendar and Email Newsletter, please call 859.578.8800.
Take a tour of the St. Elizabeth Board Room.